The school is looking to appoint an administrator to oversee the smooth running of the venue.
● Theatre Administration – provide comprehensive admin support to the Commercial Manager and Technical Manager for all aspects in relating to the running of the theatre.
● Compliance & Operations - responsible for supporting the Commercial Manager with statutory health & safety compliance, risk assessments, and facilitate the smooth running of events.
● Commercial Hire & Marketing – assume responsibility for the processes around the marketing and promotion of the theatre and the administration in relation to external hires
Theatre Technical Manager
The school is looking to appoint a theatre technical manager to oversee the smooth running of the venue.
● Manage both the day-to-day and strategic technical operations of Stantonbury Theatre and its professional services engaging other relevant staff or contractors as required.
● To oversee the general Theatre facilities and ensure high standards of service delivery, health & safety compliance and cost efficiency across all operational areas.
● To act as primary production supervisor and provide creative input and physical technical assistance for visiting companies, hirers and all school stakeholders ensuring all their technical and staffing requirements are met.
● To accommodate and support the Performing Arts department of the school and ensure fulfilment of their curriculum needs.
For further details and an application form please go to - www.stantonbury-tove.org.uk
The deadline for both roles is 2nd December 2021 at midday.
Completed application form and covering letter should be sent to email@example.com